Tir Na Nog - "The Land of the Forever Young" - will have many delights for the young and young at heart. Join us for a kids ceili, Irish step dancing lessons, story time, games with potatoes, leprechaun and fairy visitors, and more!
- 11:00 - 11:30 Learn the Irish reel step dance with Avin
- Noon to 1:30 Off to enjoy the Pipers and dancers on the Main Stage
- 1:30- 2:00 Storytelling - Irish Cinderella with Elizabeth Gould
- 2:30 - 3:00 O'Shea Dancers Dance Workshop
- 3:30 - 4:00 Kids Ceili with Gaelic Tribe (called by Avin)
A special THANK YOU to the Mayo High School Girls Swim Team for volunteering AGAIN to work with the children! We appreciate your help!
Our 2016 Sponsors
Designed by Aurora Graphics, Rochester, MN 2015